Dos and Don'ts
Dos and Don'ts
Common mistake should be avoided :
- Always create the new company and update all transactional data in created new company database. Provided "Demo Company" should be used for training and learning purpose ONLY as it contains sample data. Demo company should not be used for storing the live data. Whenever software reinstall/upgrade then demo company will be overwritten. If you are storing data in demo company then your data will be lost. Refer here for know more about how to create the new company.
- Whenever installing the inventoryPlus make sure install or upgrade the software on all systems, Server and all connected clients systems.
- Upgrading the software to latest version will automatically upgrade the database to latest version. Again installing old version and using the upgraded database on old version will corrupt the data.
- Always create the new Financial year file when financial year ends, Refer how to create the new financial year here
- Make sure Login date should be current system date always, Make sure always set the proper login date before starting transactions. Goto Home to change the login date so current date.
Recommended settings :
- Configure cloud backup : Transactional data should be secured by taking the regular backup and it should be stored in Cloud drive for extended security. Refer here for more details about how to use the cloud backup.
- Enable Auto backup feature always, If Auto backup is enabled then system will take the backup of database when software starts and ends or each 8 hours interval system will take the backup.