Track Batch and expiry date
InventoryPlus supports the tracking of goods based on batch no/Serial no. Managing the expire of goods also simple with inventoryPlus.
- Goto "Group Details" screen
- Create new group and Select the under group and "Stock Maintanance" as "Manage stock by batch/serial no" (Ex. name group as Tables)
- Select "Enable expire date feature" if you want to track goods expiry.
- Goto Product screen.
- Create new Product by clicking on New button.
- Select created group "Under Group" dropdown (select 'Tables' group should be available to select which created at above point 2).
- Save the Product.
- Goto Purchase screen, Add new row and select the Product from drop down, Press Enter will show the batch no, batch date, expire date in purchase screen to enter.
- Goto Sales screen, enter the item name will display all available batch no has the stock. Raising the sales bill will reduce the stock.